Online Bitcoin Gambling Sites For US Players
The most popular form of cryptocurrency on the planet in 2023 is Bitcoin (BTC). Online Bitcoin gambling sites for US players are detailed in the following guide, providing all the reasons readers should consider funding their accounts with BTC.
Of all the banking options at US gambling sites, Bitcoin is the most widely accepted and preferred. It’s the grandaddy of all cryptocurrencies, and gambling sites, poker rooms, and online sportsbooks prefer it even over US Dollars, so keep reading to find out why.
The Best US Gambling Sites Accepting Bitcoin Deposits
Here are our reviews of the top online gambling sites that offer Bitcoin banking options. USA online gambling sites typically offer U.S. friendly banking options, which makes funding your account much easier since you have more options.
There are a lot of online betting sites that charge credit card users huge fees when they use their credit cards. As a result, we always encourage players to use Crypto if at all possible since there are no additional fees.
If you want to play some real money casino games with Bitcoin funding your bankroll, look no further than the gambling sites listed here. Each of them allows for BTC deposits to be made, and most of them also permit Bitcoin payouts.
Because there is no regulatory governance of BTC, transactions move swiftly without the potential for interruption. Bitcoin is one of the fastest paying options available, with most of our preferred USA casino sites delivering winnings to cryptocurrency wallets within 24 hours.
When you deposit at an online Bitcoin casino, bonus cash offers are higher with more relaxed completion terms. Our favorite US online casino sites prefer BTC for deposits and withdrawals and never add fees to uploads or payouts.
All of the online USA sportsbooks featured on this page support Bitcoin transactions for funding your account and requesting your payouts. Because Bitcoin transactions are extremely secure and most of the time very fast, they are ideal for ensuring your account is well funded before upcoming sports events that you're interested in betting on.
It is as simple as transferring BTC from your source wallet to your sportsbook BTC address. This can be done from your laptop, tablet, or smartphone, and is really the most secure way to fund your betting site account or to withdraw your winnings.
Bitcion Poker Sites
Players who want to ante up at online real money poker tables with Bitcoin are welcome to do so at any gambling sites linked to in this guide that offer it. Whether you want to play Omaha, Hi-Lo, Hold’em, or poker tournaments, BTC deposits are not only accepted, they’re also preferred.
All that members need to do is select Bitcoin among the various poker banking options offered, pick the deposit amount, and enter their wallet address information. Within minutes, players can belly up to the virtual felt and lay some crypto on the table for real money poker online.
Is Bitcoin Gambling Legal In The United States?
Yes. The United States does not govern bitcoin transactions and offshore gambling sites outside of taxes collected by the IRS for winnings. International gambling sites exist inside of or are licensed by regulated gaming districts and can accept members from the United States over the web.
No existing gambling laws forbid American players from using BTC to fund their wagers. Some states have approved of Bitcoin gambling in their laws, but we've yet to see a domestic venue that accepts it.
How To Gamble Bitcoins
Gambling using Bitcoins can be done by depositing funds into your account using BTC, which is accepted by any of the sites listed here. Some venues convert BTC to USD once uploaded to allow for betting with US dollars.
Other sites keep all funds in the format they were uploaded, meaning gambling will occur using fractions of Bitcoins. Unfortunately, BTC gambling does not impact outcomes in sporting contests and doesn't influence gambling winning percentages, but it does feature near-immediate transaction times and online security levels that are unrivaled.
Online Gambling With Bitcoin For Newbies
So you may never have gambled using Bitcoin before. In fact, you may be brand new to Bitcoin and cryptocurrency altogether. No BTC wallet established? Don’t know what a crypto exchange is? Never bought or sold Bitcoin? You may be tempted to turn and run, but I promise, if you stick around, you’ll see just how easy it is to use Bitcoin to bet on sports and play casino and poker games online.
Bitcoin can be a bit intimidating if you’re new to it. We do not want this to be something that holds you back from enjoying legitimate online gambling entertainment and accessing enhanced bonus offers and promotions that are only available for BTC transactions.
These gambling sites only benefit if you become their customer, so it is in their best interest to simplify this process as much as possible. We think they’ve done a pretty good job of that. Here are some of the resources you’ll find on these sportsbooks, casinos, and poker sites:
- Step-by-step instructions with diagrams, in many cases
- Video tutorials
- Infographics with a visual step-by-step walkthrough
- Detailed articles
- FAQs that answer questions about Bitcoin in general
These resources are typically found in their banking suite, help section, FAQs section, articles section, and any other place they find relevant to put it. They want it to be easy for you, and they want it to be accessible for you. This makes sense. They are a business, and they are hoping to attract you as a customer, which only works if you can easily and securely fund your account. We really think you’ll be surprised at how simple it all ends up being.
Deposits – How To Use Bitcoin For Online Gambling in The US
Two main methods are used for funding online gambling accounts with Bitcoin – depositing directly or using a third-party, person-to-person company.
Methods For Depositing BTC
- Direct – Depositing Bitcoin directly between yourself and the online gambling site of choice involves using their interface to enter the amount of BTC you wish to upload and the address to your crypto wallet. Most deposits are completed within a few minutes with no added fees.
- Person-To-Person – P2P vendors are offered directly through some of the sites we feature here, but they can be used at most of them as a third party. These companies accept money from one party and send them to another. They allow for funding using Bitcoin, other forms of cryptocurrency, vouchers, and money transfer apps like Google Pay, Samsung Pay, PayPal, Venmo, Cash App, and more.
Withdrawing Payouts In Bitcoin
When it is time to request a withdrawal of your winnings, BTC is the most preferred option by our review team. The main reason is that they are often delivered to our wallets within a couple of hours. They’ve taken up to a day before, but that’s still much faster than getting paid in US dollars.
Requesting a BTC payout is simple. From inside your account, locate the payout section and enter in the requested information – the amount you wish to withdraw and your Bitcoin wallet address. Funds should arrive within a few hours.
If there are any issues processing your request, a member of the customer service team will contact you.
Bitcoin Sportsbook Deposit Bonuses
When you deposit BTC as a new member intending to bet on sports, options are available to enhance your bankroll by a percentage at all the sites mentioned here. Many online sports betting sites also provide sportsbook promo codes for futures deposits as well.
Here is an example of how sportsbook bonuses can differ when opting for BTC over traditional US Dollar methods at Bovada.
- Bovada $250 Sports Welcome Bonus – 50% bonus up to $250 with 5X rollover terms for sports betting
- Bovada $750 Bitcoin Sports Welcome Bonus – 75% bonus up to $750 with 5x rollover terms for sports betting
While the completion terms are identical in this case, the opportunity for bonus cash is tripled when choosing to deposit with Bitcoin over other sportsbook banking options.
BTC Casino Promos For Casino Gambling And Online Poker
Bonus cash offers for online casinos and poker rooms are similar to those mentioned in the sportsbook section, but the dollar amounts are usually much higher. Bitcoin deposits can be exploited to each member's advantage, with bonuses higher than standard funding methods.
Here are two examples of casino/poker bonuses at Bovada that illustrate the differences between what USD and Bitcoin can deliver.
- $3,000 Casino Welcome Bonus At Bovada – Claim a 100% on the first three deposits up to $3,000 with 25x rollover terms.
- $3,750 Crypto Welcome Bonus At Bovada – Claim 125% on the first three deposits up to $3,750 with 25x rollover on the first bonus and 50x on the second and third.
Tips For Buying Bitcoin For Online Gambling
If you are new to Bitcoin, here are a few tips for acquiring and using BTC to bet on sports.
- Cryptocurrency Exchanges: Bitcoin and other altcoins are purchased through cryptocurrency exchanges. Gemini, Coinbase, and Kraken are some of the top exchanges, but we recommend researching more as there are dozens of reputable options out there. Account holders can purchase BTC through these exchanges using debit cards, bank transfers, and pretty much any other real money method. Credit cards cannot be used to buy Bitcoin at most exchanges.
- Cryptocurrency Wallets: BTC holders can either retain their balance at the exchange they purchased it through or choose to store it in a cryptocurrency wallet. There are several solid choices on the market for those that want to keep their crypto in a wallet, either online or on physical media. For beginners, using the exchange will be easier and more convenient, but consider a crypto wallet because they are more secure. Sportsbook deposits can be made directly through the cryptocurrency exchange or wallet. For both exchanges and wallets, a lengthy wallet address is used for BTC deposits and withdrawals.
- Person-To-Person: P2P vendors can accept numerous funding methods and deliver them to online sportsbooks in the form that you choose, including Bitcoin. Credit cards, debit cards, vouchers, and applications like Cash App, Venmo, PayPal, and others, can be used to purchase BTC and upload it to sports betting accounts. Some sites incorporate these vendors into their banking suite. These P2P companies usually charge transaction fees with varying deposit and withdrawal times.
- Bitcoin ATMs – Although not common, there are some physical BTC ATMs located around the United States. These machines can be used to buy Bitcoin with cash and have it sent to the wallet address of choice. Some bettors may prefer this method to using a traditional exchange.
BTC Gambling FAQs
Some sportsbooks produce financial betting lines that ask whether the trading price of BTC will be above or below a fixed line or if the value will surpass a certain number by the end of a declared timeline. Betting against Bitcoin would technically involve wagering on the value of Bitcoin to end up below expectations.
Gambling with Bitcoin is no different than with any other banking option. Deposit Bitcoin into your account and use it to place a bet on sports, gamble on casino games, and play real money poker at any site featured here.
Yes. We prefer Bitcoin sportsbook deposits for their security, speed, and bonus cash offers. It is a good idea to bet on sports with BTC, and we suggest that our readers strongly consider using it as a form of deposit.
Bitcoin can be purchased using cryptocurrency exchanges, Bitcoin ATMs, person-to-person vendors, and through traditional brokers. BTC investors will need a cryptocurrency wallet to store their purchased altcoins.
Not as far as we’re concerned. There’s no better way to fund your account at our top online gambling sites. Give it a try yourself, and we think you'll develop a fondness for Bitcoin gambling as well.
Our staff uses a few different Bitcoin wallets. Here are some of the most common among our reviewers:
- Coinbase Wallet
eSports involves betting on competitions between video gamers that attract gamblers and viewing audiences worldwide. The sites we highlight here offer eSports odds and betting lines for all major events, and BTC can be used to upload funds to accounts.
Due to their longevity, fast payouts, a vast array of sports betting odds, in-game betting options, and Bitcoin sportsbook bonus offers, we prefer Bovada.LV over all others.