United States online gambling options are plentiful, but still, some players are unsure about offshore online casinos, sportsbooks, and poker sites. Whether it’s the odds associated with the random number generators or the unknown governance of the site, we are here to provide you some relief and set the record straight.
For me, online casino gambling is a form of entertainment as I typically play online slots and blackjack games. Still, it can be an unpredictable additional revenue stream for others that take it more seriously. We have always advocated that players should not wager more than they can afford to lose, but to increase your potential earnings, it is important to know the odds and what games offer you the best chance to win big.
Online Casino Odds
Regarding wagering on USA online casino games, there are a few things to consider concerning the game you choose. For instance, the odds of blackjack change depending on how many digital decks the site uses, and some sites even use different odds depending on the buy-in amount.
Trustworthy online casinos typically follow “Las Vegas odd standards” for popular games, as they have become the standard for casino entertainment worldwide. Our USA online casino reviews are a great place to start when searching for a legit online casino or sportsbook.
Below is a list of typical odds for the most popular online casino games at Bovada’s online casino.
American Roulette Bets:
- Single: 35:1, 2.63%
- Split: 17:1, 5.26%
- Street: 11:1, 7.89%
- Corner: 8:1, 10.53%
- Line: 5:1, 13.16%
- Column: 2:1, 31.58%
- Dozen: 2:1, 31.58%
- Odd/Even: 1:1, 46.37%
- High/Low: 1:1, 46.37%
- Red/Black: 1:1, 46.37%
European Roulette Bets:
- Single: 35:1, 2.70%
- Split: 17:1, 5.41%
- Street: 11:1, 8.11%
- Corner: 8:1, 10.81%
- Line: 5:1, 16.20%
- Column: 2:1, 32.40%
- Dozen: 2:1, 32.40%
- Odd/Even: 1:1, 48.64%
- High/Low: 1:1, 48.64%
- Red/Black: 1:1, 48.64%
- Bloodlines: 94.55%
- Bounty Hunter: 97.1%
- Clash of Queens: 95.57%
- Galapagos Islands: 95%
- Gods of Giza Enhanced: 95%
- Atlantic Treasures: 92.17%
- Riches in the Rough: 94.91%
- Temple of Luxor: 97.1%
- Zombie FC: 95.86%
- Bonus Poker: 99.16%
- Bonus Poker Deluxe: 98.49%
- Double Bonus Poker: 99.36%
- Double Double Bonus Poker: 98.98%
- Deuces Wild: 98.91%
- Jacks or Better: 99.54%
- Loose Deuces: 99.07%
- 160-160-160-9-6 Double Jackpot Poker: 99.63%
- 35-8 All American: 99.60%
- Full-Pay Jacks or Better: 99.54%
- House edge: 0.46% for Full Pay Jacks or Better, 1.51% for Bonus Poker Deluxe
- The house advantage for Bovada’s blackjack games ranges from 0.08% to 1.15% depending on the variant.
- The “standard” game has a house edge of 0.54%
- Classic Blackjack games have house edge percentages that range from 0.037% to 0.535% when played optimally.
- Blackjack pays 3:2, insurance pays 2:1, and all other hands pay 1:1
- You can bet as little as $1 per round at Bovada Casino
- The maximum bet depends on the version you’re playing:
- Standard six-deck Blackjack has a $500 max bet
- Double-deck has a $250 max
- Single-deck has a $300 max
- House edge: 1.52% for each bet, with the lowest payouts at 7/6
- Pass Line bet: 1.41% house edge
- Taking odds: Zero house edge
- Place bets on 6 and 8: Carry a low house edge and are considered intelligent bets
- 3-4-5 times table: Odds are triple on 4 and 10, four times on five and nine, and five times on 6 and 8
- Banker bet: 45.9% chance of winning, pays even money minus a 5% commission, resulting in a 1.06% house edge
- Player bet: 44.6% chance of winning, pays even money, no commission when winning, resulting in a 1.24% house edge
- Tie bet: 9.53% chance of winning, pays 9:1, resulting in a 4.931% house edge.
- Ties have a low probability of winning, but they offer big payouts. The Super Six bet is optional and pays 15:1 if the banker wins with a score of six.
Are Online Casino Games Safe To Play?
Yes, online casinos are safe if you play at a trusted online casino regulated by a trusted governance agency. While many rogue sites operate online, most of the big names you are probably already familiar with (Bovada, BetOnline, CasinoMAX, Cherry Jackpot) have been operating online for years and hold quarterly compliance records that indicate their odds are fair.
If you are worried about losing money or developing an addiction, online casino games are not for you. However, Suppose you are looking for entertainment and a convenient way to wager and win real money. In that case, we suggest that you look into online casinos for their entertainment purpose and bonus rewards.